https://artstudiorome.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/padasor-logo-2018-trans-c-1.png 0 0 tja https://artstudiorome.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/padasor-logo-2018-trans-c-1.png tja2011-11-11 21:41:482019-01-13 20:34:45Pennelli
Ecco i pennelli che vi consiglio. Tutti (o quasi) si puo’ trovare o dalla Bottega degli Artisti o da Ditta Poggi.
- Immagine 1: Daler Rowney. Odd used these. He said they were horrible… yet in hand, they were.
- Immagine 2: Isabey Hog Bristle. These were a staple brush for me in the 90’s. Haven’t used them much recently, though I don’t really have a reason.
- Immagine 3: Isabey Chungking. I think these are the new versions of the Isabey hog bristle. Again, I remember using these often in the past.
- Immagine 4: Raphael Mongoose. Good brushes, though time for new ones. The ones you see are worn out!
- Immagine 5, 6: Tintoretto Pelo di Bue. Have not used them much, but they look good.
- Immagine 7: Tintoretto Synthetic “Mangusta.” Excellent synthetic brushes, both filberts and rounds.
- Immagine 8: W&N Galeraia. Not sure yet what I think of these…
- Immagine 9: W&N Monarch Synthetic. Another good synthetic.
- Immagine 10: JF Pelo di Bue. The work-horse brush. I use these often!
- Immagine 11: JF Multi-Use Hog Bristle. Another work-horse. Another I use often.