Figure Drawing Workout: Short Poses with Charcoal & Long Pose with Water-Soluble Graphite
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- September 24th to December 10th, 2015
- Time: Thursdays from 17:00 – 19:00
- 11 lessons total: we will skip October 15th.
- Cost: €25 per lesson and one-time registration fee of €25 OR €30 per lesson and no registration fee.
Model fee included / Materials not included
Please note: the registration fee guarantees your place at an easel for the duration of the course… with the understanding that you will be attending most if not all of the lessons. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Join us for two hours every Thursday for a life drawing session divided into two parts:
- From 17:15 to 18:15 we will do a “Figure Drawing Workout” of short poses using 60 x 80 cm drawing paper and charcoal to warm up;
- From 18:15 to 19:00 we will work on one long pose with water-soluble graphite on Rives BFK paper.
- From 19:00 to 19:15: group critique.
- Vine charcoal
- 60 x 80 cm sketch pad
- Kneaded eraser
- Derwent water-soluble graphite set (2B 4B 6B 8B)
- Water-brush pens
- Fabiano Watercolor Paper (comes in 56 x 76 cm sheets which we will divide into smaller sheets)
- Masking Tape