Figure Drawing: Short Poses with Charcoal & Long Pose with Water-Soluble Graphite
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- February 5th to May 28th, 2015
- Time: Thursdays from 17:00 – 19:15
- 15 lessons total: we will skip March 19th and April 2nd (week of Easter weekend)
- Cost: €25 per lesson and one-time registration fee of €25 OR €30 per lesson and no registration fee.
Model fee included / Materials not included
Please note: the registration fee guarantees your place at an easel for the duration of the course… with the understanding that you will be attending most if not all of the lessons. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Join us for two hours every Thursday for a life drawing session divided into two parts:
- From 17:00 to 18:00 we will do a “Figure Drawing Workout” of short poses using 60 x 80 cm drawing paper and charcoal to warm up;
- From 18:00 to 19:00 we will work on one long pose with water-soluble graphite on Rives BFK paper.
- Vine charcoal
- 60 x 80 cm sketch pad
- Kneaded eraser
- Derwent water-soluble graphite set (2B 4B 6B 8B)
- Water-brush pens
- Fabiano Watercolor Paper (comes in 56 x 76 cm sheets which we will divide into smaller sheets)
- Masking Tape