Two courses on painting a still-life start May 11th, 2020
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud padasor contributed a whooping 19 entries.
At times I’ve been asked by students what they can do at home to continue their studies, so allow me to offer a concrete assignment: Download the high resolution 300 DPI poster I’ve created of a Velazquez portrait. (The previous link connects to a PNG file. You can also download the file as a TIFF.) […]
- Learn Oil Painting Online with Interactive Lessons May 5, 2020
- Masterclass in Drawing with Charles Weed: May 4-7, 2020 January 24, 2020
- Renaissance Retreat Highlights from October 2019 November 17, 2019
- The Fundamentals – A Gallery of Student Work September 18, 2019
- Video Time Lapse of Tim’s Six-Session Warm-over-Cool Process during the Renaissance Retreat, May 26th to June 2nd, 2019 July 11, 2019
- Masha, the Middle Sister May 17, 2020
- The Painter’s Daughter April 29, 2020
- A Look at the Student Painting Show from Spring 2019 at The American University of Rome April 9, 2020
- Sunbreak in Villa Borghese December 7, 2019
- Portrait of a Young Law Student December 7, 2019