Registration is now open. For all details, please visit our website.
Timothy Joseph Allen is the founder and director of the Painting & Drawing Art Studio of Rome. Born in Atlanta Georgia, raised in Nashville, Tennessee, schooled in Versailles, Kentucky and educated in Greencastle and Bloomington, Indiana, his move to Rome was the obvious next step.
For a look at his work, please visit his website.
Entries by tja
It was really good to be home in Kentucky this July to spend time with my parents and a plus that I could do some portrait sessions with neighbors Geetha (the painter) and Remy (the model). My thanks to the both of them. (Photos below by family resident star photographer, Dad.) A note to those […]
Our second trip in three years to Rocca Calascio was another mix of great company, the cucina divina of Abruzzo, sublime vistas and the gracious hospitality of all at the Rifugio della Rocca. My sincere thanks to: Ludovica, Roberto, Daniela, Spass, Victoria, Kristin, James, Ruby, Mo and Oliver! Pictures and video below. Cheers, Tim
If you have been thinking about signing up for one of the courses, now is the time. The number of places left for each: Figure Drawing Thursday Evening: 4 places Portrait Painting Saturday Morning: 4 places Figure Painting Saturday Afternoon : 1 place For more information, please visit our Courses page. I hope to see […]
Latest News from A.P.S. PADASOR
- The Art of the Finish: from Theory to Practice September 22, 2022
- PADASOR in Romeing Magazine July 1, 2022
- Caravaggio and ‘Cabinet Making’ April 16, 2022
- Presenting PADASOR: the New Online Atelier of the Painting and Drawing Art Studio of Rome January 20, 2021
- Learn Oil Painting Online with Interactive Lessons May 5, 2020
- Masterclass in Drawing with Charles Weed: May 4-7, 2020 January 24, 2020
- Renaissance Retreat Highlights from October 2019 November 17, 2019
- The Fundamentals – A Gallery of Student Work September 18, 2019
- Video Time Lapse of Tim’s Six-Session Warm-over-Cool Process during the Renaissance Retreat, May 26th to June 2nd, 2019 July 11, 2019
- Course Preview – The Art of the Finish: from Theory to Practice August 19, 2022
- Course Preview – Examining Velázquez: a Painting Expedition December 26, 2021
- Past Masters Annotated: Rembrandt August 24, 2021