https://artstudiorome.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/padasor-logo-2018-trans-c-1.png 0 0 tja https://artstudiorome.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/padasor-logo-2018-trans-c-1.png tja2011-11-11 21:41:482014-11-11 21:41:08Brushes
Ecco i pennelli che vi consiglio. Tutti (o quasi) si puo’ trovare o dalla Bottega degli Artisti o da Ditta Poggi.
- Daler Rowney. Odd used these. He said they were horrible… yet in hand, they were.
- Isabey Hog Bristle. There were a staple brush for me in the 90’s. Haven’t used them much recently, though I don’t really have a reason.
- Isabey Chungking. I think these are the new versions of the Isabey hog bristle. Again, I remember using these often in the past.
- Raphael Mongoose. Good brushes, though time for new ones. The ones you see are worn out!
- Tintoretto Pelo di Bue. Have not used them much, but they look good.
- Tintoretto Synthetic “Mangusta.” Excellent synthetic brushes, both filberts and rounds.
- W&N Galeraia. Not sure yet what I think of these…
- W&N Monarch Synthetic. Another good synthetic.
- JF Pelo di Bue. The work-horse brush. I use these often!
- JF Multi-Use Hog Bristle. Another work-horse. Another I use often.