Course Availability Update
Jan. 20, 2011: 2 places remains.
Ingres said it best: Drawing is the Probity of Art. The “Principles of Drawing” tackles the challenges of Line, Mass, Composition, Proportion and Value; the building blocks for any determined draftsman; the foundation necessary for any aspiring painter. Lessons are held in-studio and the subjects of study range from a still-life to the human head. Course Synthesis
- Level: Beginners
- Medium: Varies from graphite to charcoal.
- Total Hours: 20
- Total Number of Lessons: 10 lessons, 2 hours each.
- Date: from February 1st to April 5th, 2011
- Day and Time: every Tuesday from 17:00 to 19:00.
- Total Number of Students: Max 5
- Language: English and Italian
- Location: Via Cardinale Merry del Val, 18 presso La Bottega dell’Artista (zona Trastevere)
- Cost: €320 + materials*.
- 1 Cretacolor “Artino Grafite” Kit;
- 1 Cretacolor Pencil Sharpener;
- 1 Cretacolor Kneaded Eraser
- Rives BFK, 1 sheet;
- 1 Small Exacto knife.
Before taking this course, here’s what you need to know:
- 1. 40% of the cost guarantees your place, the remaining 60% is to be paid the week before the start of the course. The cost is non-refundable. If you should not be able to continue the course after starting, the best solution is to find someone to take your place.
- 2. There are no “make up classes.” If you miss a lesson, you miss a lesson.
To sign up or to ask further information, please fill out the form below or call either of the following numbers: 347.2631033 or 340.5600356.