Up-to-Date News from Our Facebook Page
The Painting and Drawing Art Studio of Rome shared a post.
7 days ago
Art = Math
Maths Of The Universe
Maths sounds so good when played in the mode of E Ionian (and probably in the remaining modes).
The composer played this piece of fibonacci sequence by assigning numbers to E Ionian (E major scale)
#mathematics #science #maths #MathsOfTheUniverse #ScienceOfTheUniverse
Source: https://youtu.be/IGJeGOw8TzQ ... See MoreSee Less
1 month ago
Explore the painting process of Caravaggio while making an original painting of your own:
In the interest of pushing further the scope of what can be learned in the context of group classes that meet once a week, I have decided to establish an overriding theme––“Caravaggio and Cabinet Making”–– for the portrait and figure painting classes which will incorporate a group visit to Palazzo Barberini and, most importantly, a homework component: each student will make a copy of a detail of a Caravaggio painting while also developing his or her own original work, be it a figure painting or a portrait.
For more details, including a lengthy, philosophical perspective on this theme, please visit the Courses page:
The Fundamentals on Tuesdays, Figure Drawing on Thursdays, Figure Painting on Saturday mornings and Portrait Painting on Saturday afternoons are now open for registration.
The Fall Season starts on September 14th, 2019.
Space is limited. Best to register sooner rather than later:
www.artstudiorome.com/courses ... See MoreSee Less
Mi sto esercitando anche io ... olio su tela cm 150x120 ... pittura che passione.
Mi sto esercitando..
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)