Up-to-Date News from Our Facebook Page
The Painting and Drawing Art Studio of Rome shared Odd Nerdrum's post.
4 days ago
The Painting and Drawing Art Studio of Rome added 6 new photos.
7 days ago
Saturday’s classes now in full swing:
I am pleased with the experiments we are running in the Advanced Painting class. The figures in white you see were made only with a rag and very special brushes—fingers.
The portrait class continued with the a cool underpainting. Next week we start a portrait with a warm underpainting. There is one place left. If you would like to join, send us a message. ... See MoreSee Less
Dates for the 2019 Renaissance Retreat have been set: the first Retreat will be from Monday, May 27th to Monday, June 3rd; the second will be from Sunday, September 15th to Sunday, September 22nd.
For details, or to register, please visit the following web page: www.artstudiorome.com/renaissance-retreat.
The video highlights from the Retreat held this past September.For all information on all upcoming Retreats visit: www.artstudiorome.com Renaissance Retreat, September, 2018: Thank You's A heartfelt thank you to ... ... See MoreSee Less
Another quick reminder that there isn’t any Figure Drawing session tonight. See you in studio this Saturday for Advanced Painting in the morning and Portrait Painting in the afternoon. ... See MoreSee Less
2 weeks ago
Group Courses Update: No Portrait Painting class today and no Figure Drawing this Thursday, October 11th. There is Advanced Painting this morning and the Fundamentals class this Tuesday evening. See you in Studio! Cheers, Tim ... See MoreSee Less
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)