Figure Drawing – Long Poses
Level: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced
- Thursday, February 2nd to Thursday, May 25th, 2017
- Time: Thursdays from 17:00 – 19:00
- 16 lessons total with one break on April 13th (Easter).
- Cost: €25 per lesson and one-time registration fee of €50 OR €30 per lesson and no registration fee.
Model fee included / Materials not included: materials may be provided for an additional €5.
Please note: the registration fee guarantees your place at an easel for the duration of the course… with the understanding that you will be attending most if not all of the lessons. The registration fee is non-refundable.
Join us for two hours every Thursday for a life drawing session of ONE pose for two hours.
- Vine charcoal
- 60 x 80 cm sketch pad
- Kneaded eraser
- Masking Tape
- Water-soluble graphite
- Rives BFK (or similar) paper
- Water brush
- White Gouache
You are also welcome to bring your own materials.